- Adam was born and raised in Malaysia, made the move down under in 2012.
- Love lifting heavy things…. really heavy things. He’s an avid Powerlifter.
- When he’s not in the clinic, you will either find him exploring one of Glen Iris and Ashburton’s awesome cafe for brunch, or going for hikes with his friends.
- Worked alongside strength & conditioning coaches to provide treatment & rehab plans for powerlifting athletes prior to their competition
- Provided care for the community at Mullum Mullum Indigenous Gathering Place (MMIGP) while completing his Masters degree
Adam has a strong interest in treating all musculoskeletal complaints in people of all ages, whether it be from sports injury, desk worker or weekend warriors. He is also an avid powerlifter and has a keen interest in treating gym goers, powerlifters & athletes from various sporting background. He has a special interest. in those struggling with (but not limited to):
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip and Lower back pain
- Neck Pain
- Foot and Ankle Problems
Adam always strives to ensure his patients completely understand WHERE their pain is coming from, by providing a roadmap back to health and wellbeing, and leaving the treatment room better than they were yesterday!
I love the atmosphere and energy brought out by the Glen Iris, Malvern, and Ashburton community. It is also surrounded by a wide variety of sporting clubs, gyms, and fitness centers which provides me with a lot of opportunities to reach out and make a difference in the fitness community!
- Bachelor of Science (Clinical Science) – Victoria University
- Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy) – Victoria University
- Powerlifting Fundamentals | JPS
- First Principles of Movement | Craig Liebenson
- Principles of Rehab & Performance | Dr. Daniel Kirkbride
- Pain in Sport | Beyond Mechanical Pain
- Mastering Lower Limb Muscle Injuries | The Sports Map
- Level 1 Dry Needling & Cupping