• Chris likes to stay fit and healthy by keeping active as much as possible. •
• His favourite holiday destinations include – Any beach or climbing a mountain.
When you cant find Chris in the clinic he is most likely spending quality time with his family or supporting his beloved Hawks!
• Born and raised in the outer east suburbs of Melbourne
• Worked as a Personal Trainer while studying his Human Movement Degree
• Lectured at the Australian Institute of Fitness before commencing his Osteopathy studies
• Moved to Byron Bay / Lennox Heads to study Osteopathy
• Completed an Internship at the Western Bulldogs AFL club while studying his Masters in Melbourne
• Has worked in private practice in both Queensland and Victoria
• Worked as a private Osteopath on the LPGA tour in the United States, U.K, Europe & Asia
Chris enjoys working with any goal orientated individual. He thrives on combining his vast knowledge in exercise rehabilitation with his hands on techniques.
Suffering from multiple knee injuries himself, it’s no surprise Chris has developed a special interest in treating:
• Knee injuries
• Low Back and Hip Pain
• Shoulder Injuries – Including Rotator Cuff injuries and Bursitis.
Chris understands the frustration most athletes feel by having to sit on the side lines. Chris will always go that extra mile to ensure his patients receive the best possible care. He always endeavours to find the root cause of your pain, working on strengthening the area to ensure long lasting results and not just a quick “bandaid” fix.
- It has always been important for me to work in an area where I enjoyed interacting with the local community. The Glen Iris and Malvern locals are vibrant, friendly and prioritises their health. Not to mention surrounded by a large number of sporting clubs and fitness facilities. Its a great area to work as well as immerse myself in the local cafes and sports!
- Bachelor Applied Science (Human Movement)
- Bachelor Clinical Science (Osteopathy)
- Masters Heath Science (Osteopathy)
- Strength and Conditioning Level 1 Coach
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation Level 1
- Dry Needling Level 1
- Shockwave Therapy
BOOK YOUR SESSION WITH CHRIS IN UNDER 3 MINUTES
As an osteopath Chris prides himself on his diagnostic and manual therapy skills. He has a passion for physical preparation, injury prevention, strength & conditioning and rehabilitation. And thus, combines these skills to best prepare his patients with their exercise endeavours.
His passion for learning about the way in which the body moves, and his in-depth knowledge of body mechanics allows Chris to provide the most appropriate, and long lasting solutions to his patients problems.