• Bachelor Applied Science (Human Movement)
• Bachelor Clinical Science (Osteopathy)
• Masters Heath Science (Osteopathy)
• Strength and Conditioning Level 1
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation Clinical Course A
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation Clinical Course B
• Dry Needling Level 1
• Radial Shockwave Therapy
• Born and raised in the outer east suburbs of Melbourne
• Worked as a Personal Trainer while studying his Human Movement Degree
• Lectured at the Australian Institute of Fitness before commencing his Osteopathy studies
• Moved to Byron Bay / Lennox Heads to study Osteopathy
• Completed an Internship at the Western Bulldogs AFL club while studying his Masters in Melbourne
• Has worked in private practice in both Queensland and Victoria
• Worked as a private Osteopath on the LPGA tour in the United States, U.K, Europe & Asia
Chris enjoys working with any goal orientated individual. He thrives on combining his vast knowledge in exercise rehabilitation with his hands-on techniques.
Suffering from multiple knee and shoulder injuries himself, it’s no surprise Chris has developed a special interest in treating:
• Knee injuries – Including ACL and meniscus tears
• Shoulder Injuries – Including Rotator Cuff injuries and Bursitis
• Lower Back Pain and Hip Pathologies
Chris understands the frustration most athletes feel by having to sit on the side lines. Chris will always go that extra mile to ensure his patients receive the best possible care. He always endeavours to find the root cause of your pain, working towards a full resolution, ensuring long lasting results and not just a quick “band aid” fix.
• It has always been important for me to work in an area where I can interact with the local community. The Glen Iris, Malvern and Ashburton locals are vibrant, friendly and prioritises their health. Not to mention, it is surrounded and contains a large number of sporting clubs and fitness facilities in which I have enjoyed immersing myself in!
• When you can’t find Chris helping his patient’s in the clinic, he is most likely spending quality time with his family or supporting his beloved Hawks!
• Chris highly values his own health and fitness. It’s common to find Chris in a local gym undertaking his own strength and conditioning program, the closest 18 hole golf course, or simply walking the various parks of Glen Iris and Ashburton and Malvern.
• And when it’s time to fly out of Melbourne for a break, you need not look any further than a tropical white sandy beach with a mountains to hike!